I’d like to say goodbye to 2007 by recognizing some of the posts which have served as anchors for Joyful Abode in its first seven months.
- Solving the Jewelry Storage Problem: My elegant solution to storing AND displaying jewelry in a way that lets me easily add it to my daily wardrobe.
- Applesauce Spice Cake: This delicious (and deliciously simple) recipe is one my mother-in-law shared with me while I was in college. It’s become an autumn staple.
- Ice Cream Bread: A novel idea, but not so delicious… though it would be fun to make with kids.
- Bowtie Ballet (pasta dish): A favorite among my friends from Winthrop University, and embraced by dozens more via Joyful Abode and Craftster.org. Try it. You won’t regret it!
- How to Clean Nasty Drip Pans: A disgusting problem, with a simple, flammable solution.
- Inspiration? Decorate (No.2): My approach to a unified living room, including custom-made artwork (by me).
- Chicken Taco Nachos: A spur-of-the-moment pantry buster recipe that turned out so well we might just repeat it on purpose.
- How to Make a Gorgeous Bulletin Board: Just because it’s called an office doesn’t mean it has to be drab!
- How to Re-Cover an Ugly Office Chair: You know, to match your gorgeous bulletin board.
- Hook Me Up! Crochet: Links to all of my free crochet patterns, from my previous life at hookmeupcrochet.com (You can find me in Stitch ‘n’ Bitch: The Happy Hooker too)
Did I leave out your favorite post? Let me know what your favorite was in the comments.
And have a fabulous (and SAFE) New Year celebration tonight!