I had some spaghetti squash once in the fall and it was soooooo good, but since then the commissary hasn’t had any. Well, they showed up again in the produce section, so YAY! I bought 3 of them and have been eating this:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Meanwhile, de-seed and chop a tomato and cut your spaghetti squash in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out the spaghetti squash’s seeds and discard or save to toast.
- Place spaghetti squash halves cut-side-down in a glass baking dish and bake for 40 minutes.
- Cool until you can handle it, then use a fork to scrape the “noodles” out of the squash into a bowl.
- Drizzle with a little bit of olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Top with tomatoes, oregano, basil, and salt.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese if you’d like.
Happy first day of Spring!