I found this super-easy recipe over at Real Moms Real Fit.
- a packet of onion soup mix
- a small can of pineapple chunks – Don’t drain it!
- a can of mandarin oranges – Don’t drain it!
- 4 chicken breasts
1. Dump the soup mix into a bowl.
2. Dump in the pineapple.
3. Dump in the oranges.
4. Stir it all together.
5. Brown some chicken in a pan (with salt and pepper).
6. Then dump the stuff over your chicken (notice we’re dumping a lot? That means this recipe is easy.)
7. Cover and simmer 20-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and flavors are melded.
8. Cut chicken into strips and serve over salad.
It’s good with those fried onion things over the top, or chow mein noodles.