I’ve been away from the blog for more than one reason. I guess I should air them out and let you in on my life, right?
1) First there was the move, and the unpacking and settling-in. That excused me for maybe a week and a half.
2) Then my husband was away at survival school, and I was mopey and uninspired. I also worked while he was gone, taking care of a sweet 2 year old.
3) After that, I got a job as a nanny and have been busy taking care of two sweet children. They are lots of fun!
4) My mouse died. I gave it new batteries to eat but it wouldn’t revive itself. And I just CAN’T use a track pad to edit photos or do anything else remotely productive. So I’ve been hanging around facebook and twitter and such, but not getting much done. (Thanks to my hubby who gave me a brand new mouse for Christmas!)
5) I have lost all interest in food. Everything sounds/tastes disgusting. I’m too tired to cook; last night I made some chicken thighs and actually had to pull a stool up in front of the stove while I got them started in the pan. For the last 7 weeks or so, I’ve been nauseated every morning and every evening, and sometimes in between too. And completely drained of all energy. Because…
6) I’m pregnant!!! Baby Chapelle is due July 10, 2010. I am so excited, couldn’t be happier (well maybe if I could enjoy food), and definitely looking forward to starting the next chapter in my life with my husband.
This picture is from week 10 day 5. The baby was waving its arms all around and “swimming” as we watched (not sucking its thumb, even though I know that is what it looks like). It was the coolest thing to see!
Today is week 12 day 3.
And now that I’ve spilled the beans, maybe I’ll keep you in the loop a bit more.