- 3 squashes, one of which is hilariously bumpy
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cucumber, which was a total surprise to me
- A few stalks of broccoli
- A small banana pepper
- A small jalapeno pepper (figured I’d pick these peppers so the tiny plants can put more energy into GROWING a bit more first)
- Some basil
- 2 strawberries
Other garden news…
- Something is still munching on my jalapeno plant and my banana pepper plant. The chomping on my zucchini seems to have mostly abated though, so that’s good.
- I saw a baby preying mantis. They freak me the heck out but I know they’re good for gardens, so that’s exciting.
- I still have several ladybugs - yay!
- The broccoli is still producing but I know it’s a cool-weather crop, so it shouldn’t have too much longer… which is good because aphids are attacking some of the leaves! I don’t want to battle them too much (insecticidal soap, diatomaceous earth, etc) because I don’t want to risk harming the ladybugs and mantises. So I’ll let them keep munching for a bit longer (as long as they stay on the broccoli plant and not migrate to other plants – then it’s WAR) and then I’ll just pull up the whole plant and get rid of it when it’s a bit warmer more consistently.