This is sponsored content from BlogHer and Olay.
Since I’ve had a baby, my time for myself has been a bit hijacked. My “routine” is a bit un-routine, since I have to play each day (each hour, each minute) by ear. Here’s how it generally goes:
Daily, no matter what:
- Brush my teeth, morning and night.
- Brush my hair, usually putting it into a ponytail.
Mostly daily, if the baby takes a nap:
- Take a shower
- Get dressed in real clothes
- Quickly wash my face and moisturize.
1-3 times a week, while my husband is with the baby, or if she takes more/longer naps than usual:
- Take a long shower and shave my legs
- Blow dry my hair
- Moisturize my legs and body
- Tweeze my eyebrows (you don’t want to see what happens if I don’t)
- Exfoliate my face
- Put on makeup
- Trim my nails
Less than once a week, if the planets align:
- Remove/apply toenail polish
- Do a GOOD JOB tweezing my eyebrows
- Take a REALLY long shower, just to relax