Mini Frittatas – Paleo Breakfast Bites
- 1 dozen eggs, beaten well
- 1 onion, diced and sautéed
- 1/2 cup ham, diced
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained well (squeeze out as much liquid as you can)
- 1 pound of sausage, cooked
- Any seasonings/spices/other ingredients you’d like.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Fill silicone muffin cups or well-oiled muffin tins with the egg mixture.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Refrigerate, and microwave 2 frittatas for 1 minute on high in the morning for breakfast.
OR unwrap and freeze on a cookie sheet before popping into a freezer bag or other container.