I haven’t been blogging because I’ve been focused on Operation: Grow Joey. But I also haven’t given y’all an update on him!
So… the first items are related to that.
1. Grow Joey. – DONE
2. Joey weight check at nurse’s office. – DONE
2b. If his weight is good, clean and put away pump parts! Crossing fingers for this! – keeping the pump stuff out for now
3. Blog post on OGJ. – DONE
Also, laundry doesn’t ever ever ever end. so…
4. Collect laundry from around the house (ew, gross, yes it’s scattered right now. various burp cloths, baby blankets. clothes, etc.) – DONE
5. Laundry load – DONE
6. Laundry load – DONE
7. Laundry load – DONE
8. Fold laundry – DONE
9. Put away laundry – Moving to tomorrow
And I have some stuff that I’ve been putting off…
10. Clean up sewing stuff. – oops
11. Put away stuff on desk. – nope
12. Fill out emergency forms for deployment. – DONE… this was a tough one.
13. Email letter to US Airways and hope they have mercy on us and refund our ticket. – DONE, waiting for a response.
A few fun things.
14. Take A’s measurements and record them, so I can sew clothes that FIT HER while she sleeps. – DONE
15. Sew a pair of pants for A. – DONE. It may or may not fit. I was a bit limited with the fabric. We’ll see tomorrow.
16. Rotate Joey’s too-small clothes out, bigger clothes in. (He’s gotten longer in the last couple of weeks and outgrown several things!) – DONE
17. Work on ideas for secret embroidery project. – nothing on paper yet.
And a couple of kitcheny things.
18. Make grain free graham crackers. – tomorrow
19. Inventory fridge and plan out meals with what we have. – sort of. I “inventoried fridge” by eating lots of random leftover. mmm.
20. Eat something delicious. – See #19