Sorry I’m late getting this up! Last night my computer decided to crap out on me and not open the programs I needed for blogging… and when I went to reboot, it decided it needed to do a 6-part system update. (Related: I need a Mac.) So that didn’t happen.
Here’s my list for today.
- Anneliese’s dress for wedding (yeah, the fabric I ordered over 2 weeks ago is finally “out for delivery” today. OMG LAST MINUTE)
- September/October Calendar Squares
- Dinner (omelets and sausage!)
- Copies of my notes from the JO spouse detailer brief.
- Dog to dog-sitting friend
- Didymos wrap to wrap-sitting friend
- Calendar Squares to squadron calendar-friend
- Notes to fellow-JO-spouse friend
“Pick Up”/Put Away – Cleaning lady coming tomorrow!:
- Living Room
- A’s Room
- My Bedroom
- Laundry Room
- BlogHer post (2 if possible)
- Arrange ModCloth exchanges/returns (and the dress I wanted to wear to my sister’s wedding?? Zipper broke. NOOOO. – just trying to zip it up, on the hanger, not on me or anything)
- Call condo and ask about a few things (extra blankets, stuff like that)
- Put vacation agenda into my phone’s calendar
- Fold all clean laundry
- Put away laundry