It’s another meeting / errand type of day, so my time at home is a little limited. But we’ll see what happens.
I can’t believe another whole week has gone by… every time, I feel like 20 Chore Tuesday just sneaks up on me. It’s a kick in the pants.
I also need to do more gathering for the Give500 project, if I’m going to have a free yard sale on Saturday!
- Take trash to the curb
- Empty dishwasher
- Feed kiddos breakfast
- Wash all dishes
- Pack snacks for out and about
- Pack Lact-Aid for out and about
Out and About
- Natural Parenting for Non-Hippies Meeting
- Lunch with pals after the meeting
- Pick up milk?
- Drop off egg cartons
- fold all laundry
- put away all laundry
- sweep front porch
- sweep back porch
- sweep kitchen/dining
- dust kitchen/dining
- wash kitchen sink and dish rack really well
- dust living room
- rotate toys (mini-rotation, not everything)
- go through coat closet and laundry room closet for Give500
So what’s on your list? Tell me in the comments or on the facebook page, or link up with your blog.