This Crafterday Saturday is a super simple project you can whip together with things you probably already have.
These little magnets would be great stocking stuffers (not for little kids though – strong magnets can be really dangerous), or to add some color to your message board or fridge.
All you need is some magnets, buttons, and a hot glue gun. And then if you want to do the cute packaging, a mints tin and some scrapbook paper. If you don't scarf down altoids by the pound, you can just buy blank tins.
- Heat up your hot glue gun while you collect your other materials. Grab some magnets…
- And pick out some buttons.
- Glue the buttons to the magnets.
- Now you can be finished (Yes, this is the same picture. HA), or…
- Pick out some smaller buttons that coordinate with the first layer.
- Glue those on top of the other buttons…and…
- (below) You have super cute button magnets! Line a tin with some scrapbook paper (glue optional. The button magnets will hold it on!) and fill with your super-cute buttons for gifting!
If you liked this tutorial, check out my other Crafterday Saturday posts, please.
And be sure to pin/share/tweet/stumble/+ this using the buttons below, if you love me. I love you right back.