Tuesdays happen to be my “meeting days”… I usually have a babywearing play date, parenting meeting, La Leche League meeting, or other moms+kids get-together. Tomorrow I’m staying HOME. I have a lot to catch up on, and I’m hoping a 20 chore Tuesday at home will help me.
- Empty dishwasher
- Breakfast for kiddies
- Wash breakfast dishes
- Prep Lact-aids for the day
- Outside play
- Put away laundry
- Clean kitchen
- Make meal plan for the next 2ish weeks (the last grocery trip was expensive because we were out of several staples, so I can’t go shopping next week except for bare minimum basics… probably just bananas).
- Craft project with Anneliese. Maybe painting.
- Photograph and list cosleeper and rock & play for sale locally.
- Tidy bedroom.
- Tidy Anneliese’s bedroom.
- Change master sheets, & wash.
- Change Anneliese sheets, & wash.
- Go through toy closet for #Give500
- Go through Anneliese’s closet for #Give500
- Clean laundry room/area
- Dust living room
- Dust dining room and clean table really really well.
- Clean kitchen again before bed, for real.
Bonus #21. Sometime in the day, take the kids to buy candy to pass out to trick-or-treaters, and some pumpkins. I added toys to my shopping cart on Amazon but didn’t actually check out… thought I did, but last night I realized I didn’t. So now it’s too late. Candy it is.
This all sounds like normal stuff I should do every day (most of it) anyway… but like I said, I’m a bit behind. Am I a bit behind every Tuesday? Maybe…
So what’s on your to do list today?