Pregnancy iced tea:
- Heat 4 cups of water.
- Throw in 3 bags of Red Raspberry Leaf tea.
- Throw in 1 bag of other tea (I did peppermint, then green chai, and tonight’s is green tea + some lemon slices) for variety
- Dump in 3 packets of Truvia
- Let steep several minutes.
- Remove tea bags, and pour tea into a pitcher.
- Add plenty of ice.
- Put in the fridge overnight.
- Enjoy the next day, over ice. Delicious, refreshing tea.
My midwife told me to drink 3 cups of Red Raspberry Leaf tea a day to “tone the uterus.” I don’t know if that works or not, but the iced tea has been very refreshing and has been nice to drink throughout the day – always a good idea to stay hydrated anyway! And if it makes contractions more efficient and labor faster, that would be a nice bonus!