Just another delicious summer salad made with local lettuce and tomatoes. But the star of the dish is, of course, the chicken salad on top. It’s so simple to make, and wonderfully flavorful.
Good Chicken Salad with Grapes and Pine Nuts Recipe
You will need:
- several chicken breasts, poached and shredded (or leftover rotisserie chicken, roasted chicken, etc.)
- fresh squeezed orange juice
- salt and pepper
- red seedless grapes, halved
- toasted pine nuts
It’s this simple:
- In a bowl, put a dollop of mayonnaise and whisk with orange juice until it makes a nice dressing.
- Add the chicken and fold until the chicken is all coated with the dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Throw in some red seedless grapes. Stir.
- Refrigerate until you need it.
- Top a green salad with the chicken salad.
- Sprinkle pine nuts on top.