I'm so excited about MommyCon Mini, a conference for forward-thinking natural mamas. One of my girlfriends and I are making the trip to Las Vegas in January to meet The Mommy Dialogues moms, hear Jessica (aka The Leaky Boob) and Jamie (aka The Baby Guy NYC) speak, and attend workshops about…
- Baby & Toddler Yoga
- The Best in Gear for Babies and Tots
- Carseat Safety and Installation
- Cloth Diapering for the Modern Family
- Introduction to Baby-wearing
- Intermediate & Advanced Wrapping
- Understand Sleep: for baby, tots and parents
- The Art of Breastfeeding: Successful Breastfeeding
- Greener Living – Tips for a safer, cleaner and greener home
- Pop-up-shop exhibition area offering the best in shopping
- …and much more!
The Mommy Con facebook page will have updates about the conference, more speakers and sponsors, so keep an eye on it. You can also get updates on Twitter at @MommyConUSA. One of the latest updates is that Boppy is sponsoring a comfy nursing room in case you need a break from the hubbub to feed your baby (of course nursing is welcomed anywhere – this is just another option!). How sweet is that??
So do you want to go? I'm giving away an awesome package including:
- 2 adult tickets to MommyCon Mini
- Attendance for any “attached” kids
- 1 hotel room for 2 nights at the Flamingo Hotel & Casino (which is hosting the event)
- Lunch the day of the conference (they can accommodate special diets, too)
- A goodie bag full of gifts from the MommyCon Mini Sponsors
You'll just need to get to Las Vegas and home again, but the rest is taken care of. Ready to meet some awesome moms and learn something new?
Didn’t win the pass? That’s okay! Get 5% off when you use joyful5 to register at www.mommy-con.com