If you’re looking for clutter-free gift ideas for your favorite teacher, then look no further. You’ve come to the right place. If you’ve been reading my clutter-free gift guides then you already know what a clutter-free gift is. Essentially, it’s something that the recipient can use. Something that doesn’t take up too much space, and doesn’t add any more clutter to the recipients’ lives. I’ve embraced a clutter-free lifestyle and if you’re looking to start, too, you can also use this guide as a starting point! Let’s see what we can do for those awesome teachers that work too hard!
This post contains affiliate links.
Clutter-Free Gift Ideas for Teachers
One of the best clutter-free gifts you could get a teacher is a gift card. There are so many options when it comes to gift cards, things from restaurants to bookstores and even music. Now you’ll, of course, want to get sort of an idea of what the teacher needs or what they like. This way you can sift through all the different gift cards and find the perfect one. Here are a few examples for you to give you some ideas.
- Starbucks Gift Card – This one’s great! Everyone knows teachers have to get an early start and who doesn’t love coffee to get you going early in the morning, so a gift card to their favorite coffee shop is nice and simple.
- Cheesecake Factory Gift Card – Teachers work pretty hard all the time making sure their students are doing their best. So why not give them a gift card to their favorite restaurant for a nice relaxing night out.
- Staples Gift Card – Maybe they are in need of some new supplies for their classroom, so a gift card to somewhere they can buy these items will surely help them out.
- Nordstrom Gift Card – A gift card to their favorite clothing or department store would be greatly appreciated, for sure!
- Amazon Gift Card – Great for anything that Amazon has to offer, from eBooks to movies.
Who doesn’t love a relaxing bath or shower, maybe even some nice face masks or lotions to just help unwind from a long day? And teachers have stressful jobs! They need this more than ever. Here are some great all-natural bath essential gifts that are sure to help your children’s teachers unwind and relax in the best ways possible.
- Bath Bombs Gift Set – Bath bombs are all the rage these days and for a good reason! They are amazing and anyone who gets these will definitely be 100x happier.
- Dead Sea Mud Mask – No matter what anyone says, face masks are very relaxing and not only that, they’re great for your skin.
- Dead Sea Bath Salt – This lavender bath salt will make any bath ten times more calming and relaxing, who wouldn’t enjoy that?
- Himalayan Salt Scrub – Anyone who receives this awesome body scrub will be forever happy and so will their skin.
- Bath Bomb Rocks – A fun quirky gift made with the highest quality ingredients and moisturizing shea butter.
These monthly subscriptions have grown in popularity and there are millions of different choices to choose from, the possibilities are really limitless. You pretty much find a monthly subscription for anyone from coffee lovers to snackers. Here are just a few popular monthly subscriptions.
- Gourmet Coffee of the Month – Coffee is essential, especially for teachers who have to get an early start on their day. With this subscription, they’ll receive a monthly bag of delicious gourmet coffee. You have the choice getting them a 3-month subscription which is $70 up to a 12-month subscription that’s $260.
- Graze Box – Snacks are always nice even more so when they’re healthy. Graze box is a subscription that costs $11.99 a month that gives whoever you purchase it for a monthly box of 8 delicious and healthy snack varieties.
- Tea Sparrow – If the teacher you’re getting a gift for is a tea lover, they will be ecstatic about this monthly subscription. Only $20 a month and they will receive 4 specially picked packages of loose leaf teas from around the world which will give them about 35 cups of tea a month.
- Netflix – A subscription to Netflix is a great gift for anyone because everyone loves to take a break and watch a good movie, which Netflix has tons of or maybe they want to binge watch their favorite shows.
Memberships, Tickets, and Passes
This is probably the easiest of the clutter free gifts to give, especially if you know a lot about them and their hobbies or places they like to spend time.
- Concert tickets to their favorite band.
- Movie tickets to a new movie coming out they may have mentioned wanting to see.
- A membership to a gym, if they like to work out.
- A gift certificate to a spa so whenever they need to just take a day to get away from reality and be rejuvenated, they’ll have you to thank.
- A ticket for a free manicure or pedicure for whenever they need a day to be pampered.
- If they are into any sports maybe some tickets to go see their favorite team play.
- A season pass to a local waterpark or theme park so whenever they feel the need to just let go and have a wild and fun day they can do so without any worries.
- If they are lovers of art, then you could get them a pass to an art museum.
Embrace the Outdoors
So many people love to spend a lot of time outdoors going fishing, hunting, camping, etc. If your children’s teachers are outdoorsy, then these gifts are a great place to start. The best part is there are quite a few really awesome clutter free gifts you can get these nature lovers.
- Hunting License – Hunting is such a big part in many people’s lives, so it’s no doubt that if whoever you’re shopping for will find this as a perfect gift.
- Fishing License – Just like hunting, fishing is really big and many people love it and find it sort of therapeutic. You could even throw in some extras with this gift such as bait, hooks, and other fishing accessories that can be useful.
- State Parks Pass – If the teacher you’re shopping for is a lover of camping or hiking, or maybe they aren’t HUGE fans of any of those things but still like to get out and adventure, this is a great gift. It’s perfect for anyone who needs some time to reconnect with nature.
These are just many different options for clutter-free gifts for teachers. If you want to check out the rest of my clutter-free gift guide, be sure to explore the gift guides category!